Genomatix Software Suite
A well-established software bundle, the Genomatix Software Suite performs a number of tasks:
- conducts a scientific analysis of genomic data, gene regulation and expression
- generates and evaluates networks and pathways
- performs extended literature searches and sequence analyses and extraction
- visualizes our comprehensive genome annotation.
solutions come tailored to your requirements. Whatever you need – a single account or company-wide access – the suite offers as much flexibility and choice as you want.
But what makes the Genomatix Suite such a convenient and efficient tool for every researcher? No matter where you sit, the suite's integrated, online user interface puts universal data access at your fingertips. And you can seamlessly transfer your results from one module to another.
Modules of the Genomatix Software Suite
- Association of genomic regions with our annotation (promoters, (alternative) transcripts, repeats, microRNAs, etc.) and statistical analysis
- Extensive analysis options: Identification of ortholog regions in other organisms, overrepresentation of transcription factors or transcription factor modules, transcription factor analysis for all or selected genomic regions
- Correlation of various sets of genomic regions or with elements from annotation
- GEMS combines high-quality data with innovative algorithms for sound scientific data analysis for molecular biologists.
- Gene regulation analyses, alignments, definition and search of complex regulatory patterns can easily and extensively performed using GEMS Launcher
- Retrieval and Visualization of our first class genome annotation for 31 different organisms
- Upload and visualization of user data within the ElDorado Annotation.
- Extraction of single or up to thousands of promoter sequences in combination with transcription factor analysis
- MatInspector is Genomatix' internationally renowned program for the identification of transcription factor binding sites.
- The most recent version supports the direct selection of promoters via a gene name or id, the evaluation of additional lines of evidence e.g. from literature or tissue associations.
- MatBase is our comprehensive transcription factor knowledge base. It offers information on transcription factors, binding sites, positional weight matrices, binding site sequences and domains, literature references and our expert curated gene-gene interactions via an easy-to-use interface.
Genomatix Pathway System (GePS)
- Generation and Visualization of pathways, networks and processes
- Association of user-data with verified regulatory, pathway and literature data for genes, proteins and interactions.
- Pathways can be extended individually and exported for publications (print or web) or subsequent analyses (XML based).
- ChipInspector is Genomatix tool for high quality microarray data analysis. Based on single probes instead of probe sets results of superior significance can be retrieved in combination with the Genomatix genome annotation. Expression levels can be assigned not only to genes but to separate (alternative) transcripts.
- ChipInspector works with data from exon-, tiling- or gene expression-arrays from vendors like Affymetrix, Illumina or Agilent.
Where's BiblioSphere?BiblioSphere has been replaced by the Genomatix Pathway System. All licensed users will be able to continue to use the software until the end of their license term. We encourage you to switch to GePS, however, as it offers the full functionality of BiblioSphere plus additional unique features. To make the transition as smooth as possible for you, we have compiled a "BiblioSphere to GePS" transition guide that will help you get started with the Genomatix Pathway System.
Downloads of locally installable software
ChipInspectorOur microarray analysis software.